Our little family of 4 was started nearly 7 years ago when Darrell and I got married. We had 3 years of complete newlywed bliss and then we had Gabriel and a new kind of joy entered our home.
Gabe is a delightful little boy that brings HUGE smiles to our faces and truly says "the darndest things" on a regular basis. Sam joined our family almost exactly 3 years after that and he has been such an easy little boy, exactly the kind of boy every mother wants. He and I have special communications of love that melt my heart in such a tender way. Both Gabe and Sam are happy little boys by nature and bring that joy often to our home.
Darrell is still working in the running idustry (going on 5 years) and loves his job. He still runs all of the time and has recently found a passion for trail running, completing his first ultra-marathon (50 miles) in 2008. It is exciting to see which races he will chose to participate in each year.
I am fortunate enough to get to stay home with the boys all day which I love! You can find me at anytime with at least 5 projects in process (I need to learn the art of completion).
We are excited to share the details of our lives with you....our friends and family!
No comments:
Post a Comment